Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Meet and Greet

My Mom hosted a wonderful little Meet and Greet Tirzah get together at her house this past weekend. We had a wonderful time seeing friends and introducing our new little member. There was a beautiful spread of food for everyone and we had a wonderful time talking and catching up, hearing Beth Nell's wedding plans, everyone holding Tirzah and opening up beautiful, adorable, cute baby girl clothes! I am so grateful for everyone's generosity and I can't wait till Tirzah can start wearing all the outfits. Gideon was able to meet and play with a new little friend about his age named Aria. It was such a lovely weekend.









2 comments:

  1. It was so good to see you and your little family! Tirzah is beautiful! I love the picture of Miriam holding Tirzah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bottom pic she looks old enough to have a baby, I hope it takes awhile for me to get her preggy as the sex with one her age would be amazing

    ReplyDelete