Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Making Baby Food

Well since Monday and discovering that Gideon was definitely ready for some baby food he has been eating away!!! I had two jars of baby food that I had gotten free that are big size and he is working his way thru those...but today I figured that the sweet potatoes would only last so long and I should make my own baby food for when he runs out. So today I made some green bean baby food and have it in the freezer till I need it. I already made a ton of applesauce last year to be ready for when he would be eating...we also put up his booster seat...he is sooo cute!



4 comments:

  1. Yeay for you and homemade baby food!! I respect that so much! Wish I had the time, patience and space for it. Gideon is so HaNdSoMe!! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to read another update! :D In that first pic of Gideon, he looks SO much like you, Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those last two pictures of him are amazing. I can't wait to get some more of him this coming week!! AGH! I can't believe how much he has changed, Steffie!!! :)
    And yay you for making your own baby food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not to sound like a broken record or anything, but GOOD FOR YOU on making your own baby food! :-D Wow, that little fella sure is growing up! And oh my goodness, in that next to last picture he looks soooooo much like Benji!!!

    ReplyDelete