Please keep the following things in mind when you pray for us:
- That Gideon will do well on the loooong plane rides
- that our hearts will be prepared for the work
- that we would have boldness in preaching the word
- that we all will stay healthy and safe
- for new (and old) believers to be encouraged
- that the Lord would bring us to those who are seeking Him
- that hard hearts would be softened
- that the believers would be unified and learn to help one another.
- that the Lord would guide us in all our words and actions
Thank you so much for holding the rope for us on this trip.
Just a few pictures from our property from the past few days...and a word on the baby birds in the last picture. Those are baby barn swallows that made a nest in our car port. Well Joshua came home a few hours after that picture was taken and saw a big black snake hanging from the rafters trying to eat the baby birds. I guess they had just learned how to fly so all of them escaped except one...such a sad ending, we now have no more baby birds in the nest...Joshua chased away the snake. Good old country life! :-)