Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Family Blogs

I've been meaning to share my family's blogs with everyone for a while and just haven't gotten around to it.
My husband has started a blog that looks into the foundations and principles of the Church. He has a real heart for teaching these principles found in scripture and sharing them with others. He wants to encourage young people to study the Word of God for themselves and find out what it really says rather than what they've just grown up assuming. So his blog is called Inspecting Foundations and he updates it about once a month.

My family now has a blog that really just keeps all of us married ones updated with things that go on at home...or to share pictures or videos of things that we do as a family. It's called Fosters of Amelia.

And of course my lovely sister Beth Nell who is the photographer of the family has a wonderful site where she shares her photos. So I have to brag on her and tell everyone to check out her site and if you need a photographer she is worth looking into! Her's is called Elizabeth's Photography.

Those are my family's blogs...check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment