Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Six Weeks Old

Tirzah is six weeks old and she is getting quite the rolls of fat...which is to be expected with her being such a big eater. On Saturday I asked my sister Bethie to take a few pictures of my little girl and we got quite a few cute ones. They looks so professional and Tirzah was so strong pulling up her neck on her own. One of them she actually looks like she is smiling. Gideon loves his baby sister more and more and I think he is starting to have a name for her but I haven't quite discerned what it is yet.





6 comments:

  1. Awwwwww!!!! What a cutie! And what super pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable, Stephanie. I can't wait to meet both her and her big brother. :-) My mom passed on your message to me and I got your email. I hope to give you a call sometime later this week; it's been just a leetle bit crazy lately and the day you called was one of the worst, LOL.

    I can't wait to catch up with you, though, and hear all about that precious little girl and her big brother. :-) Maybe Wednesday night?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable!!! Wow six weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such precious! You certainly have a beautiful baby girl. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! She is soooooooo cute! And chubby! Give her and Gideon hugs and kissses from Aunty Lydia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so beautiful!! :) Thanks so much for sharing and congratulations <3

    ReplyDelete