Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Protective Husband!

These are some old pictures from back in the day when Joshua and I were a couple of months away from engagement but I was just thinking about how the one picture constantly reminds me of how protective and loving my husband is. He is always thinking of his family's safety and yet he isn't worried about us because he trusts the Lord! I am so in love with him! I just wanted to share that picture and a couple other ones--they are from when we were doing a star wars spoof.

3 comments:

  1. As a father, I am pleased to see Joshua's protective nature for his bride and his young children. My prayer for all my girls at home is that God will direct them to Godly men such as Joshua. I know Zachary is that kind of man, and I believe Brandon is, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing it is to have a protective husband... I know... I'm married to one too... and I am truly blessed! Thank you for the great post

    ReplyDelete