Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Making Cloth Diapers

So for all those who are curious with what I do with my "free" time here is a little peak of the cloth diapers I am in the midst of making and a few pictures of the process! And how cute they look on my little girl!
First I cut out all the materials and then pit them in a bag for each complete diaper

Once I sew them together then I stuff them with inserts I have from my bum genius that I don't use
And then I place them on the cutest little girl in the world!

Don't babies just look cuter with pretty diapers?

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Super job, Stephanie! I need you to move up here and give me sewing lessons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look wonderful! Tirzah is so precious. And I have to admit, I chuckled inwardly at the thought of your having "free time." I don't believe it. :P

    And about the baby shower - I don't know about any yet. But as soon as I do, I'll be sure to have you added to the list! Thanks for wanting to come. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They turned out great! Did you make your own pattern or use someone else's? I'd love to try making some too!

    ReplyDelete