Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Mother's Birthday Tea

My Mother celebrated her birthday last week and since I was in town I was able to plan a birthday tea with my sisters. We had a wonderful spread of food, lovely ladies that came to celebrate and lots of little babies and toddlers to make the day beautiful! Here are a few pictures...
Preparations

Sweet Aria eating her tea food

Ladies sipping tea around the table

Outside with the children afterwards

My three babies

Expecting Sisters

Birthday Girl and her best friend Elaine

2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful Stephanie. :)
    Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Love the picture of you and Beth! How fun will it be to have babies around the same age! :)I am sure your mom appreciated the tea! It sounds just like something she would love! :)

    ReplyDelete