Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Yard Sale Update-"-How to do it" article published

So for those of you wondering if I gave up on yard sale shopping the answer is no. I have been busy recently however helping a man at our Church who was in need of his house being cleaned out of kids toys and clothes. So I went through everything and put aside quite a bit that could be sold and have been working on that. It was quite a bit and so it has taken up a lot of my time and space. I don't really have any things left to sell except a couple items. We also have been busy the past few weekends so I have let yard sale shopping go...

However for those of you interested in how I do my yard sale shopping for free I wrote an article and got it published on moneysavingmom.  It has the details and if you have questions feel free to ask them and I'll try to get back to you.
These are some of the things I got to sell for the man at my Church...the Little People items sold crazy easy and I have sold about 3/4 of the rest of the things. 
This colored sand is a special item we were able to buy with our yard sale money...so glad we have some extra money to do fun things for the kids!

1 comment:

  1. I have LOVED reading your yard sale posts!! Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete