Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A New Phase of Pregnancy

Today I start my first full day of bedrest...it would seem that my body likes the idea of preterm labor so I am on bedrest till my 36th week! Thankfully that is only 5 weeks away...but still that five weeks is filled with a bunch of days! I am having to learn to rely on other people for most everything...and not doing which I would much rather be doing...so we will be spending a quiet Christmas at home! Thankfully the Lord has arranged it to where Joshua is on his school break for most of my bedrest time. We would appreciate your prayers that baby would wait a few more weeks till it makes its arrival and patience for us as we are in this phase.

5 comments:

  1. I'll continue to be praying for you, Stephanie! May the Lord give you grace during this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been praying for you and baby and will pray even more now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so sorry! I will be praying and the Lords timing is perfect. :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW! So sorry to hear you're on bed rest. . . did that happen with Gideon as well?? We'll be praying that baby continues to develop well and waits until a healthy time to enter the world. Can't wait to see that little guy or girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear it Stephanie. My mom was on bed rest for 6 weeks with one of my sisters.- But she was born full term and healthy in the end, so it was worth it! That's so wonderful that school break coincided with this time. God is very kind like that :-). I hope you enjoy your quiet Christmas at home!

    ReplyDelete