Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Snowed in Thoughts

Well we are still snowed in at our cozy little cottage...the roads haven't been completely plowed yet and its not very safe on them as we are on a mountain unless you have a 4-wheel drive. So we are enjoying our second day of being warm by the fire and finding things to do. We have been watching a George Eliot mini-series I got for my birthday, wrapping gifts, baking, etc.

This week was my birthday and I had a delightful time celebrating with my birthday sister on the weekend and having a wonderful date with my husband on the actual day. We went to see the new Narnia movie and have dinner. It was so much fun!

I wish to leave you with my favorite quote from us rereading the Voyage of the Dawn Treader, it is said by Caspian: "Do you mean to say, that you come from a round world (round like a ball)and you've never told me? It really is too bad of you!"




1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, Gideon is TOOOOO ADORABLE in his cozy little suit! How precious!

    I'm glad you had such a good birthday, and I'm really thankful I could come and celebrate with your family on the weekend!

    I hope the weather cooperates so I can see you soon. Love you! :-)

    ReplyDelete