Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Books to Read in 2013

Our family is trying to read more often these days...cutting back on our computer time and movie watching and trying to get more books read aloud and personally. I want to read aloud more often to my children as well. I got to read some wonderfully illustrated fairy tale books to Tirzah the other day while she sat on my lap since she wasn't feeling well. I thought I would share some books on my list:
  1. Power of a Praying Wife
  2. Desperate by Sally Clarkson and Sarah Mae--more on that tomorrow
  3. My Life, My heart, My all MacDonald
  4. Middlemarch by Eliot
  5. Dombey and Son by Dickens
  6. Shirley by Bronte
  7. Buggies and Blizzards
  8. Ultimate Proof by Jason Lisle
  9. Not a Fan
  10. Out of the Salt Shaker
  11. Tortured for Christ
  12. You can Teach your Child Successfully
Others may be read along the way but this is my goal...

No comments:

Post a Comment