Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Moneysavingmom's New Book!

I am so excited about a new book that Crystal Paine (otherwise known as Moneysavingmom) just wrote on budgeting!!! I go out to her site pretty much everyday to check on deals she shares and read about things she is doing or learning! She is quite an inspiration. So I am so happy that she is getting her first book published and I can't wait to read it myself.

Here's a little bit about it: Crystal Paine, who has helped busy women everywhere take control of their finances, presents her most effective strategies designed for families of all sizes and income levels.With hundreds of inspiring “why didn’t I think of that?” TIPS, plus WORKSHEETS, Paine breaks down your goals into easy, manageable steps so you can• Achieve a complete financial makeover • Set up a realistic budget • Never pay retail • Slash your grocery bill • Organize your time & your home• Us e coupons wisely • Pay with cash only • Live simply • Become debt free • Choose contentment • Make every dollar count

If you want to get it you can pre-order it (it doesn't come out till January) at Amazon here.


No comments:

Post a Comment