Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fall Friendship Swap

So I don't know if you remember last year but I participated in an event called the Fall Friendship Swap...it was so much fun and is happening again this year and I urge you to participate. It is where you get paired up with a person and you both prepare a box of fall decorations, goodies, scents, etc to send to one another! It makes you eager to start decorating yourself and to get in the fall mood and you get to share your creative crafts or food with someone else.

Here is the website where you can sign up: Fall Friendship Swap

Here is what I did last year and what I got: My Box and something I made last year

1 comment:

  1. Very nice!
    I've been terrible at decorating my place because I now have to run around and decorate the dorm. This needs to change for this year though.....

    ReplyDelete