Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall Friendship Box!

I got my fall friendship box in the mail today! I was so excited. Kristen from Vignettes hosted this swap and I really enjoyed participating. It made me do some fall crafts and decorations myself which was fun! Kym was my swap partner and I got this beautiful box in the mail! Doesn't it just look fallish? It had lots of yummy treats inside and cute little notes to accompany it.  Below are pictures of the items in the box. Thanks Kym for all your hard work and everything is delightful! The kids enjoyed the rubber ducky in the bath tonight!!!
My box arrived!


Kym crafted this herself

I didn't even know they made these!

Tirzah split one of these with me

Yummy caramel apple cookies
Snoopy Fall globe

Hot Chocolate!

Rubber ducky for the kidos!

Smore kits!

Hand soap!

4 comments:

  1. How FUN!! You got lots of great things! :)
    ~ Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore swaps!!! This is a great box. Kym did a great job. Those marshmallows look sooooo good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun box! I'll have to see if I can find those marshmallows somewhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you liked it =) It was really fun putting it together! Andd those pumpkin spice marshmellows were found at my friendly walmart in farmville va =) I put up pictures from your box finally, the pumpkin scones were yummi! =)

    ReplyDelete