Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I'm addicted...to cloth diapers!

So it seems I was about a year ahead of the cloth diaper making crowd...I had to pretty much make my own pattern out of one that I bought and try to figure out the fabrics and then buy them online since I couldn't find any at joanns that I could get cheap...well not Joanns has made a deal with a company that has a book to tell you how to make adorable diapers and all the materials and supplies you can get with a 40% coupon...and I have to admit I am so in LOVE with the diapers! They are adorable, cute and way easier to make then I thought. So be prepared for some cute diapers in the near future. I have a few other projects I'm working on but then I'm planning on making some for Tirzah--they have one with ruffles one it and they show me how I can embroider their names on it or whatever I want. I cannot wait to start! And yes I'm strange but I'm reading the book cover to cover.  Maybe in the future I'll sell some! I never could understand the addiction of buying them I guess because they were so expensive but now that I can make them for cheaper, I totally understand!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, they are so cute! I'm proud of you for being a "cloth diaper pioneer" and figuring it out on your own...and now I'm glad that Joanns has decided to make it easier for you. :-D

    ReplyDelete