Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Monkey See Monkey Do

Upon going through some pictures today and taking a couple I thought I would add some to Tirzah's copying her Mommy...
Tirzah is very, very loving and loves to give hugs to her sister and her cousins...quite the mothering instinct...
So it would seem I must multi-task while feeding Chloe...um, yes sometimes I do have to nurse and walk across the room, not sure about reading, walking and feeding...
Tirzah saw me reading and eating during lunch and when I hopped up she took my spot and did exactly what I was doing.

This is my little phone girl, she LOVES to talk on the phone and her grandparents got her a wonderful phone for her birthday so she dressed herself up and talked on the phone--she has way more style than me.

3 comments:

  1. I love my little Tirzah fashionista!! So chic, so with it on her cell phone and iPad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! What a sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is too cute! Funny how young they start mimicking us, huh?

    ReplyDelete