Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Great Deal on Chex Mix

I like to have snacks in the house that I can pull out to tie the kids over till dinner or Joshua and I can snack on in the evenings when we are relaxing. So I keep my eye open for some good deals. This week at Walgreens there is a great deal on chex mix. So in Sunday's paper there was a coupon for $.50/2 for chex mix or you can print them off in the following links. Walgreens has them on sale for 4/$6 and when you combine the $2 off coupons they wind up being only $1 a piece and if you buy 4 it also prints off a $2 register reward that you can use on your next purchase...pretty sweet huh? Walgreens $1/4  Chex Mix $.50/2 and Chex mix $.50/2

To recap: Sale is 4/$6-$2 coupons=$4 a piece plus $2 on your next purchase at Walgreens

1 comment: