Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Moneysaving Mom's New Book

Moneysaving Mom has written a new book called 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life and honestly it is coming out at just the right time! Since having Chloe I am now in the mood to getting more organized and trying to be more disciplined so I appreciate having some help! Her ebook came out on Tuesday and through today it is only $.99 so if you want to get it go here.

The book is quite amazing, it is down to earth and real which is what I need. In fact she even talks about having a new baby which messes up having discipline--right where I am! After every chapter she has assignments to help you start getting disciplined so I am going to take the challenge and try to do the assignments and projects in the book! I think it will be more like a month as I probably won't do it on weekends but I will try to update on here how the journey is going. If you want to join me go out and get Moneysaving Mom's new book while it is only $.99

No comments:

Post a Comment