Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Predict our Baby's Arrival

I don't know if you realize it but the time for our baby's arrival is quickly approaching. I am 33 weeks along and I'm not on bedrest (yay)! The Lord has been very good in giving me strength for this pregnancy. I have had subtle signs that my body is preparing for baby but as of now I am hoping to make it to around 36 weeks!

For those of you who don't know, Gideon was born five weeks early and Tirzah was born three weeks early. They were both healthy and fine and it is supposed that I may have a shorter gestation. For those of you out there who are jealous of this fact that I don't go through the whole last month do realize it is stressful knowing I could go to early and having to be very careful not to let my body go into labor for a few weeks.

We do not know what gender our baby is as we love the excitement of the surprise and finding out ourselves instead of having someone tell us. With both Gideon and Tirzah people predicted through the whole pregnancy that Gideon would be a boy and Tirzah would be a girl, however with this pregnancy I have people very confused and they usually ask if I'm having twins--which I'm not.

So I thought I would have a little contest and a little prediction sheet going on to put in the baby book. Baby's due date is September 11, 2012. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think:
  • Gender of baby
  • What day baby will come
  • What time baby will come
  • And weight if you want
I will be giving out a small prize to the person who comes the closest to the actual date and time of baby's birth! Have fun and enjoy adding to our excitement!



Photo Credit goes to my friend Kelsey who did a beautiful photo shoot with my sisters and I...

18 comments:

  1. Boy
    September 3
    9:14 a.m.
    7 lbs. 2 oz. :) Fun fun! And you make a positively gorgeous pregnant woman! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much did Gideon and Tirzah weigh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy
    Aug. 15
    7.4 lbs
    (Mom Shelor)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl
    Aug 16
    4pm
    7lbs 3ozs

    (you look like you are carrying a girl...high and out front:))
    Looking beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Lindsey, you were almost right on! You got the date and gender right :)

      Delete
  6. You look beautiful, Stephanie. :)
    My predictions are..
    girl
    August 20th
    12:00 pm
    6 lbs. 5 oz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My prediction is....
    Boy
    August 30
    6:30 pm
    6 lbs. 7 oz.

    :) You look soooo pretty! Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alrighty :) On the computer for the first time in almost a month! woot!

    Boy
    August 19th
    11:24 am (still call me...even though its a Sunday)
    6lbs 13 oz

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pictures! I'll play, too :-)

    Girl
    September 12
    8 am
    6 lb 8 oz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl
    August 20th
    10:30am
    6 lb 13 oz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl
    September 4 (Joshua's B-day)
    8:04 pm
    7lb 1. 0z.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are beautiful Stephanie!!
    Girl
    Aug. 27th
    2:15 am
    6lb 10oz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here's what I'm guessing:
    Boy
    Sept. 4
    9:25 pm
    7 lbs. 5 ozs.

    Praying it all goes smoothly and for a healthy baby! Please add me to the text/call list when the sweet baby arrives! Love you, Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OK,so steph, you look STUNNING in these pictures:) i have such BEAUTIFUL sisters:) so My predictions are....

    Boy
    August 19th
    8:15 pm
    7 lbs. 2 ozs.

    Love ya sis!

    ReplyDelete
  15. First off...how could anyone think you're having twins?! You look awesome :)

    Girl
    August 23rd
    9:07am
    6 lbs 5 oz

    ReplyDelete