Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Yay! First Completed Cloth Diaper!

I am so super psyched! I completed my first diaper for Tirzah that I have been wanting to do for so long! I finally had time to squeeze in putting it together, thanks to Joshua's help. This is my first attempt at using Babyville Boutique from Joanns and I think I like it! We'll see how it washes and fits Tirzah...I have two others cut out and plans for many more! I LOVE them!I'm still learning so I'm afraid my first one is a little rough but it's cute! This one is a cover with a flap opening in the inside for you to slide in a soaker. Now I just need to test them...it looks a little big but maybe it will fit better than I think. I wish I had more energy to pump them out faster but I have to take it slowly...
Outside

Inside

4 comments:

  1. Looks great Steph! I need to learn to sew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that is sooooo adorable!!! Haha, I would hate for it to get soiled! :-) Good job, Steph!!!

    ReplyDelete