Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Cow Appreciation Day

There is nothing like the fun of dressing up together as a family as cows (especially when your little ones love to say "mooooo") and heading to Chick-Fil-A for free meals! We definitely hit the three Chick-Fil-A's in our area for all three meals. Gideon actually enjoyed dressing up and wanted his cow "nose". Tirzah was just adorable. We met up with Joshua's parents and our sister-in-law with my little niece April. We also met up with my sister and two friends for breakfast that was fun! All the people at Chick-Fil-A were friendly and enthusiastic and happy to see us all dressed up!

Grandpa and Tirzah

My niece April

Grandma and Alaina

So cute, look at those eyes and ears!

Beth and Kelsey

Joshua and I

Gideon with his nose!

Andy and Michelle--my wonderful in-laws

2 comments:

  1. hit three Chick Fil A 's in one afternoon , so I guess your eating chick fil a this week for lunches during the week for free too. Wow , great idea way to make those dollars count we only have one chick fil a by us and it is almost one hour away so we did not get our free chick fil a this year. My son loves Chick fil A so it would have been nice, I wish they would do this on a wednesday as that would be easier for me to get the meals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, someone is obligated to say it, so it might as well be me....these pictures are "udderly" cute!

    ReplyDelete