Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

My Best Friend the Movie Actress

So my really good friend Stacey who I have known for many years is starring in a movie coming out hopefully this year!!! I am immensely proud of her and telling everyone to watch the preview as it looks like it will be a great family movie! So the movie is called The Senior Prank and I am imbedding the trailer although it would seem the only one I can find is a review of the preview...Stacey has been working in many films over the past couple years and has a full summer of filming ahead of her...

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww!!! Thank you for the sweet post, Stephanie!!! :-) If you want to share the direct trailer link with anyone, here it is: https://vimeo.com/65817196

    Thanks so much, and I really hope we get to see this together when it comes out! I'm so blessed that you're my friend. :-)

    ReplyDelete