Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Yard Sale Week 6

So this past Saturday was an annual 24 block yardsale that I went to with my mother-in-law and the kids. We also went to a yard sale to help a family raise money for their adoption. We came away with quite a few good things...and below you can see pictures of the kids playing with their favorite things.

So I got a bag of clothes for $2 that had some items for Chloe I really needed but I also stuffed in the bag some costumes to see in October and some 2T clothes that I added to some that Gideon has out grown to make a lot to see together. I also got a kitchen set for $5 it's old but the kids have loved playing with it outside and I got more dishes to go with it for $2. I picked up two little play vacuums for $5 and the elmo/cookie monster one is adorable they both talk and make sounds ( I already have them sold for $5 and $10). I got a brand new umbrella stroller for $5 for a friend. I picked up some shoes for Tirzah for $.50 a piece. I also got another learning table for $3 that I've cleaned up and got ready to sell. Joshua's Mom bought a pack n play and decided she didn't want it so I am selling that for her, it came with a mattress and changing table and so far looks like it will be sold easily for a $15 profit. Also those Laniloh milk storage bags are brand new I got for $.50 and easily will sell for $5. So that is how it's going right now...had a lot of fun and got some cute books for the kids. I plan on writing up a post on how to make money yard sale shopping soon. So be on the look out.




1 comment:

  1. That's really neat Stephanie that you're able to find such great deals at yard sales and even make a profit! I'm looking forward to your post on how you do it =)

    ReplyDelete